Highlights from the Press Release:
– The first Numarine 26XP is a semi-planing version and reached a top speed of 28 knots during the first sea trials
– The special flybridge covers about two thirds of the hull’s length, so it is around 16 meters long and just under 100 square meters of floor space
– A futuristic design – due to angular windows and a vertical bow – carries the DNA of a larger model, the 32XP
– Three more 26XPs are already sold and to be launched in 2018
– The 26XP is also available with a displacement hull and bulbous bow
– The yacht exceeds latest standards of noise and vibration reduction
Numarine, the European high performance motor-yacht shipyard headquartered in Istanbul, offering a range of yachts from 62′ – 105′, is excited to unveil the full details of the hull #1 of the 26XP Series. This compact 26-meter expedition vessel was sold in May 2016 to a returning customer from Turkey, his fourth Numarine boat to date. The first 26XP was launched in February 2018 and underwent extensive and highly successful sea trials ahead of the delivery.
“Our latest new yacht launched is the 26XP”, said Omer Malaz, Founder and Chairman of Numarine. “The hull #1 has been delivered to its owner with an impressive max speed over 28 knots in the semi-planing hull option with MAN 1550hp engines and class leading noise and vibration control giving below 35dBA in cabins at anchor with generator running”.